SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE ENGINEERING POSITION
Individual will be responsible for working with a small team of specialist to develop fully automated, accurate, and robust MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) processing software capable of extracting quantitative data from a variety of scanning modalities.
This position requires a highly creative individual with exceptional abstract problem-solving abilities and a rigorous attention to detail. flexibility with regard to challenging tasks and assignment priorities is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, particularly the ability to maintain clear and concise technical documentation. Also essential is the ability to work seamlessly with a small team of developers to develop and refine ideas in a group setting.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in the field of image processing
- Excellent mathematics, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, etc.)
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments highly preferred
- Familiarity with Matlab (with Image Processing Toolbox) and/or IDL programming a plus
- Familiarity with ITK
- Familiarity with medical imaging (specifically Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Please send your resume and cover letter describing relevant experience and skills to:
Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center
ATTN: BNAC Human Resources
100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203 USA